Last edit: 26/09/2018
Paragraph 1 – General terms
- Oycare.be, as a Belgian company, applies the “law of December 8, 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data” as modified by the “law of December 11, 1998” and by the “law of June 13, 2005 on electronic communications”.
- Oycare.be takes responsibility for the processing of your personal data.
Paragraph 2 – Collected personal data
- Data you communicate to us:
- Category 1: via cookies: your IP-adress, language preference
- Category 2: your profile name, password e-mail address, login (and possibly your profile picture);
- Category 3: by registration on the newsletter: your e-mail address
- Category 4: your address data, name and surname, company name and VAT number, e-mail adress in response to placing an order
- Category 5: if you call or email us: your email address and/or telephone number, as well as the data you provide yourself. Answering questions and requests for information, with the legal basis of carrying out
of a service you have requested.
- Oycare.be can obtain personal data though different means:
- by placing cookies (see below);
- during your registration and use of the Website;
Paragraph 3 – Purposes of the processing of data
- General purposes:
Oycare.be will use the obtained personal data solely for the purposes mentioned below:
- Category 1: maintaining and improving this Website and including Personal Data in anonymous
statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be traced, with
as the legal basis your explicit, prior consent;
- Category 2: managing your account on the Website and using the forum based on the execution of the agreement which you requested, in order to send you direct marketing mailings, if you requested so, based on your explicit consent;
- Category 3: the sending of direct marketing mailings, newsletters, promotions, based on your explicit and preliminary consent;
- Category 4: Session ID, only used in case people log in. To check whether the user is a human and not a robot Wordfence Human Cookie is used based on explicit, prior consent;
- Category 5: the delivery and invoice-details of the products ordered by you, based on the delivery of a service which you requested.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, however you must understand that the delivery of certain services is not possible in case you refuse to provide us with certain personal data.
- Direct marketing:
Your personal data will only be used for direct marketing purposes of you give your explicit and preliminary consent.(“opt-in”).
In case you have given your consent and you are added to Oycare.be’ direct mailing list, Oycare.be may use your personal data to send you marketing material as well as other material relating to Oycare.be, her products and/or her services. Oycare.be can also use the personal data you provided in order to adapt the documents saved by Oycare.be.
This consent can be revoked at all times, for free and without motivation by clicking the unsubscribe button below every promotional e-mail.
- Transfer to third parties:
In case of whole or partial reorganization or cession of Oycare.be activities, whereby Oycare.be reorganizes, transfers, ceases her business activity or in case Oycare.be goes bankrupt, your personal data may be transferred to new entities or third parties.
Oycare.be will try, if reasonably possible, to inform you beforehand of the fact that Oycare.be transfers your personal data to a third person, but you must be aware of the fact that this is not always possible nor technically nor commercially.
Oycare.be won’t sell, let, hand out your personal data nor place them at disposal of third parties, except in the situations provided for in this policy or unless your explicit and preliminary consent.
- Legal requirements:
In extraordinary circumstances it may occur that Oycare.be is obliged to transfer your personal data following a court order or in order to comply with imperative laws and/or regulations. Oycare.be will, if reasonably possible, try to inform you on beforehand, unless revealing this information is subject to legal constraints.
Paragraph 4 – Duration of the processing
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between the Company and you. Invoicing data is kept for 7 years as required by accounting law. Data for newsletters are stored for up to 5 years from the last order. Customer data is kept up to 5 years after the last order.
Paragraph 5 – Your rights
- Access right and right to obtain a copy.
You have the right to freely obtain at any moment access to your personal data, as well as to be informed about the use of your personal data.
- Right to correct, delete and limit:
You have the choice to share your personal data with Oycare.be. You also have the right to request Oycare.be to correct, delete or complement your personal data. You acknowledge that a refusal to share data or a request to delete these data will make the delivery of certain services and/or products impossible.
You can also request the processing of your personal data to be limited.
- Right to object:You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so.
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing. In such case specific reasoning will not be requested.
- Right to free data transferring:
You have the right to obtain your personal data which is processed by Oycare.be in a structured, usual form, readable by machines and/or to transfer this data to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent
When the processing is based on prior consent you have the right to withdraw this consent.
- Exercise of rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link ‘Contact us’ on the Website, with inclusion of your ID.
- Automated decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling, nor shall you be subjected to automated decisions.
- Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority on the following adresses: Data Protection Authority Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com This is without prejudice to a provision before a civil court.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can make a claim for
Paragraph 6 – Safety and confidentiality
- We have adopted safety measures which are suited on both a technical and an organisational level to avoid the destruction, the loss, the forgery, the adjustment, the non-authorised access or the notification of the personal data by accident to a third party, as well as the non-authorised processing of these data.
- Oycare.be shall not be liable in any way for direct or indirect damages caused by a wrongfully or improper use of the personal data by a third party.
- At all times you shall comply with safety standards, for instance by avoiding all non-authorised access to your login and access code. You are solely responsible for the use of the Website on your computer, IP-address and identification data, as well as for the confidentiality.
Paragraph 7 – Access by third parties
- In order to process your personal data we provide access to your personal data to our employees.
Paragraph 8 – Cookies
- What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent from the server of Oycare.be and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This way we can remember your preferences when visiting our Website. The information stored through these cookies can only be read by Oycare.be and only for the duration of your visit to the Website.
- Kind of cookies:
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability. The legislation mainly makes a division between functional or technical necessary cookies on the one hand and all other cookies on the other hand.
The Website only uses the following cookies:
- PHPSESSID - functioning of the web shop and the successful processing of order and payment process - expires when the browser is closed
- UseCookie - remembers choice of Cookie popup banner - expires after 1 year
- ml_Language - functioning of multilingualism on the webshop - expires when the browser is closed
- OneTimePopupShown - showing a one-time popup - expires after 1 month
Non Functional cookies
- _ga, _gat, _gid - Google Analytics - user visit to this webshop is measured in an anonymous way via Google Universal Analytics to optimize the offer on this webshop - expired after max. 2 years
- act, c-user, datr, fr, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs - Facebook - functionality for AddThis plugin, possibility to share or like a page on Facebook
- loc, mus, na_id, na_tc, ouid, ssc, uid, uvc, xtc - addthis.com - plugin to like or share a webpage on different social platforms
- DSID, IDE - doubleclick.net - functionality for AddThis plugin, possibility to share or like a page
- Your permission:
You can refuse the installation of cookies when you use the Website for the first time by choosing in the offered pop-up screen “Refusing Cookies”.
You can block Cookies by activating your browser settings which allows you to refuse the cookies. The rejection of these cookies may have the effect of not allowing you to use some functionalities on the Website.
In case you have any more questions or remarks regarding the processing of personal data, please contact Oycare.be per mail firstname.lastname@example.org or per post at Laboratoires Pi Care bvba, Capucienenstraat 103 , B-8900 IEPER, or by using the “Contact us” button on the Website.
More information on cookies can also be found via the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
More information on online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found via the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/