The power of OY: hygiene and intensive care of the hands
How do you protect your hands? You use an alcohol gel, but it puts a film on the skin so it is best to wash it off with soap. After which you need a hand cream against dry skin ...
We have the innovative solution to replace these 3 products: Oy Hand Hygiene provides all actions in one product!
How easy can it be
Oy contains antibacterial and antiviral ingredients that keep hands clean. Thanks to the deeply nourishing dry oils, the cream immediately penetrates with a long-lasting effect and does not stick.
Soft and safe feeling on the go!
The skin barrier is protected by the enriching and soothing ingredients that ensure the regeneration of the skin.
The skin becomes supple and is intensively cared for and pure. A very safe feeling wherever you are.
Ingredients : Aqua, Squalane, Propanediol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Propylene Glycol, Undecane, Linoleic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Tridecane, Sucrose Palmitate, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Surfactin, Linalool, Octenidine HCl, Tocopherol, Linolenic Acid, DLimonene
- natural skin moisturiser
- obtained from vegetable oils
- large capacity to bind water
- absorbs and retains water and thus prevents loss of moisture from the skin
Nourishing dry oils from olives
- Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals
- soothing effect reduces signs of stressed skin and irritation.
- anti-inflammatory and perfect for sensitive skin
- restorative and protective for damaged skin
- cultivated in Europe, transport weighs less ecologically than exotic oils
- Origin olives
- like squalene which is a skin's own oil-like substance, this repairs the skin.
- antioxidant and combats skin damage caused by free radicals (eg pollution)
- strong property to provide hydration to the skin
Vit F Forte
- is not really a vitamin, but a complex of essential fatty acids, namely high-quality omega-3 and 6-fatty acids, Alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid.
- has a hydrating function.
- ensures that the lipid layer of the skin (ie the stratum corneum) remains intact
- important in regeneration of the skin barrier
- ensures a vital skin
- the most active component of Vitamin E
- acts as an antioxidant by protecting the skin
- against the action of free radicals, eg through the action of UV light.
- Vit E has soothing properties and ensures a firm skin.
Propylene glycol (pharmaceutical grade)
- has the wonderful property of attracting and retaining moisture.
- is used as a means to dissolve active substances
- as it is a small molecule, it absorbs better into the skin and promotes better action.
- sucrose esters are formed from sucrose and vegetable fatty acids
- unique high quality range of natural and non-ionic emulsifiers
- very mild on the skin and for the eyes.
Blend of disinfectants
- antibacterial and antiviral ingredients
- multifunctional molecules improve the skin feeling
- softening and moisturising properties.
- highly effective action with anti-inflammatory properties
- natural perfume consists of a complex fragrance profile
- beautiful fragrance evolution, namely top notes that provide freshness
- after which the middle notes unfold
- to end with basic notes such as woody notes and musk.
- This makes the immense difference to synthetic scents that have only one scent tone and which are often used in deodorants to mask the smell of sweat.